Monthly Archives: December 2012
The month of December was the most challenging month of 2012 for me and my families. After wok on December 30th I took to the deep woods for renewal and although the light was low I captured this image of reflection on the Dead River in Marquette, Michigan. I tromped thru the snow and reconnected to my soul.
Events have caused some energy leaks in my spiritual sheath, often referred to as our aura. At the end of the work-day (at what I refer to as my day-job), I’m not happy with the person I was during that 8 or 12 hour shift. It has brought me to my knees in tears. I keep bargaining with myself that I can do this, and over and over again I find bitterness poisoning the positive and healing I strive to be.
In reflection, I know where I’ve been and where I long to be so I am looking around the bend in the river. My theme word for 2013 is Transcend.
Along with the 12 wishes listed below I also wish for new inspiration with my blogging.
1. I wish for divine guidance and clear direction on a new path/career.
2. I wish to release the worry and fear that has caused panic attacks this year.
3. I wish to rededicate to my weight loss and fitness goals.
4. I wish for medical insurance and greater healing in 2013 (and beyond) without amassing debt.
5. I wish to afford my alternative health care treatments, massage, healing touch, chiropractic and other modalities.
6. I wish to attend trainings that further my career and lifestyle goals.
7. I wish to travel more often.
8. I wish for new direction in my photography and the opportunity to go on photo shoots more often.
9. I wish for more time outdoors in nature.
10. I wish to increase my earnings in 2013 (and beyond).
11. I wish to pay down debt and increase my savings.
12. I wish for a new car that can take me on photo-adventures safely and efficiently.
You too can join others in Wishcasting on Wednesdays at Jamie Ridler’s website.