Will November Prove To Be Too Much?
To Do List:
- NaNoWriMo–Write 50,000 words in the month of November.
- Art Every Day Month–Create art every day this month.
- Great Race @ YMCA–Log 300 minutes of exercise each week for 8 weeks.
- Holistic Health Fair–Prepare presentation and display for Saturday November 7.
- Turkey Trot 10k–Train for race on Thanksgiving morning.
Today my art for Art Every Day Month came easy. I took photos before my run this morning. It was a beautiful cold morning with clouds clearing to sun. I came across a tree that has been very creative. It had formed a tight bundle of growth, like a nest. Does anyone know why trees do this?
Like this tree I am trying to create something and make it grow very green and thrive. I am inviting change into my life. I am forming the habits that a creative entrepeneur needs. I am committing to huge acts of creation over the month of November. Let’s take a closer look at that tight bundle in the tree, eh?
If you are taking part with NaNoWriMo I am “CreatewithKim” and I am part of the United States–Michigan–Marquette and the UP, Region.