Tuesday Twelve—How to Jump Start your Muse in February
Happy Leap Year! Oh my Gosh! 8 years ago today I wrote a poem entitled, “I am bored with the 29 days in February” and here we are another long winter where I dream of long walks under hemlocks on spring days when the soil releases aromas held under the snow for months. I could just sleep until the start of an Upper Peninsula Spring. The bear in me wants nothing more than to hibernate and dream of summer blueberries and thimbleberries.
1. Make Goal Lists
2. Share Goal List with a supportive Friend or Colleague
3. Challenge self with a new pursuit
4. Reward self with a spa treatment
5. Purchase new Music.
6. Light candles, lots of candles.
7. Pull out supplies not used in a long time–play!
8. Have friends over for a potluck dinner.
9. Use vibrant scents such as Sweet Orange to awaken your mind!
11. Use bright color in your art, your food, your clothing.
12. Sing! Chant! Open your throat Chakra.